All Out Africa Adventure Tours is an Eswatini based local tour operator with 15 years’ experience operating in Eswatini, South Africa, Mozambique, Zimbabwe and Botswana. It has a fleet of well-maintained vehicles, experienced drivers and a team of special interest guides as well as being a member of Swaziland Fair Trade Organisation. All Out Africa Adventure Tours offers single or multi destination trips beginning in Eswatini, Maputo or South Africa offering cultural, wildlife, hiking, beach and city experiences. With Kruger operations in Komatipoort multi day safaris are possible from Eswatini and South Africa. The experienced office team are able to take bookings for daily and scheduled departures, as well as working with private clients and agents on itineraries that reflect the interests, needs and budgets of clients. The aim is to provide Adventures That Change Lives! Please contact us on email@example.com to find out more.
All Out Africa Adventure Tours are also part of a new initiative which will see a number of Eco Trails developed within the Lubombo Mountains. Eco walks and treks will be opened up, to allow visitors to explore the area better on foot, as well connect to local projects and communities.
Tours & Activities
- Lobamba Village Walking Tour – half day (departs from Ezulwini, Swaziland)
- Swazi Cultural Village Tour – half day (departs from Ezulwini, Swaziland)
- Swazi Rock Lodge River Adventure – 2 day (departs from Ezulwini, Swaziland)
- Malolotja Zip-line Adventure – 1 day or 2 days (departs from Ezulwini, Swaziland)
- Northern Valleys – Swaziland Highlight Tour – full day (departs from Ezulwini, Swaziland)
- Kruger Big Game Camping Safari – 3 days, 4 days or 5 days (departs from Ezulwini, Swaziland)
- Mozambique Beach & Whale Shark Adventure – 5 or 7 day (departs from Ezulwini, Swaziland)
- Mozambique Beach & Dive Course Adventure – 5 or 7 day (departs from Ezulwini, Swaziland)
- Swazi to Cape Experience – 11 day (departs from Ezulwini, Swaziland)
- Day or Multi Day Hiking Trips in Malolotja Nature Reserve – tents & meals can be provided
- Day or Multi Day Hiking Trips in Ngwempisi – with experienced hiking guide – tents & meals can be provided
All Out Africa also provide professional transport services to pre-booked business clients and tourists in Maputo, South Africa and Ezulwini. We have a range of air-conditioned vehicles suitable for the single traveller and for groups of varying sizes. We also have a fleet of trailers.
Routes that are popular with our guests include:
- Johannesburg International Airport
- King Mswati III International Airport
- Maputo International Airport
- Kruger National Park (various safari lodges)
- Maputo hotels
- Day trips in and around Ezulwini, for pleasure or business
Our friendly English and Siswati speaking drivers all have experience of driving with passengers and hold the appropriate licences and registration documents. We also have the necessary cross border paperwork for our vehicles. All of our vehicles are serviced regularly, have on board first aid kits, fire extinguishers and the necessary red triangles and yellow high visibility jackets in line with local legislation. And of course, we hold public liability insurance. Our drivers attend annual driver training and vehicle awareness sessions to ensure that they are familiar with all of our vehicles and to emphasis our driving standards.
Please contact us for bookings firstname.lastname@example.org at least 24 hours before your journey to avoid disappointment, especially in our peak season in July and August.